In this section of the Site you will find articles on several different topics, covering languages, libraries, algorithms, patterns etc. We welcome you to read these articles and would feel privileged if they serve your purpose. These articles are copyrights of Rajesh R. Patkar. You are permitted to cite these articles in your publications, provided you give due credits and also the Link to the source article on this site.
Certain Articles are visible only to the members of Rajesh Patkar Insitute. You need to be logged in to view these articles.
- As Knowledge Workers we deal with Knowledge at Various levels of Abstractions and in several Dimensions.
- As Knowledge Grows our Perception about a given System's Structure and Behaviour evolves.
- Our Intellectual Engagement with a system leads to activities like Observation,Classification, Analysis, Synthesis, Application and creates a Knowledge Substance within our Mind Space.
- Capturing this Knowledge in some form of Model is Knowledge Representation.
- Information is a form of Knowledge Representation.
- Quantization and Hierarchical Organization are powerful ways of Information Persistence and Management.
- Tree Data Structure represents Hierarchical Organization.
- You can see my lecture on Persistence , where I have explained importance of Quantization and Hierarchical Organization (The lecture was conducted In a slightly different context , it was for exam preparations , However, the essence remains the same)
- This KnowedgeBase is in Beta.. It is still growing.